- Thoroughbred performance
- Incredibly versatile deck space – cockpit, foredeck and Sportbridge seating offer so much choice
- Wonderful 360 degree saloon views from extensive windows, opening glass bulkhead and floating Sportbridge stairs
- Three en suite cabins including master stateroom with stunning hull-side windows
- Garage for 12ft (3.8m) tender or jetski with additional stowage on the hydraulic bathing platform
- Resin-infused for strength, weight saving and fast efficient cruising
- Optional open or enclosed galley
The S72 Sportbridge – Incredible space. Unrivalled performance.
A top speed of 38 knots, taut handling and surging power deliver a thrilling sense of acceleration and control. Space, inside and out, is remarkable. The glass and stainless-steel saloon doors and window slide away, doubling the size of your social area with the deck saloon and cockpit all on one level. Move up to the concealed Sportbridge, to find an incredible, deep-sided deck to enjoy the ride or simply the sun.